The Optics at Martinos group is kicking off the new year with several abstracts and conference presentations for the SPIE Photonics West Conference occurring on January 28th – February 2nd!
Presenters are in Bold.
28 January 2023 • 9:00 AM – 9:20 AM
- A comparison of brain perfusion sensitivity achievable by diffuse correlation spectroscopy versus speckle contrast optical spectroscopy
Stefan A. Carp, Mitchell B. Robinson, Xiaojun Cheng, David A. Boas, and Maria Angela Franceschini
28 January 2023 • 9:40 AM – 10:00 AM PST
- Preliminary Study of Diffuse Correlation Spectroscopy for Longitudinal Monitoring of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in the Neuro Intensive Care Unit
Minhee Kim, Bryce Carr, David Y. Chung, Joanna Yang, John Sunwoo, Jae Gwan Kim, Maria Angela Franceschini, and Stefan A. Carp
28 January 2023 • 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM PST
- Non-invasive monitoring of cerebral hemodynamics using near-infrared spectroscopy and diffuse correlation spectroscopy during transcatheter aortic valve replacement surgery
Ailis Muldoon, Bryce Carr, Behzad Khajavi, Alyssa Martin, Mitchell Robinson, Julia Bertsch, Alexis Novak, Liza Parab, Ariel Mueller, Marissa Albanese, Jason Qu, Maria Angela Franceschini, and Stefan A. Carp.
28 January 2023 • 4:20 PM – 4:40 PM PST
- Comparing methodologies for assessing autoregulation in a pediatric swine model using non-invasive optical measurements
Bryce Carr, Kichang Lee, Ekaterina Creed, Dibbyan Mazumder, Behzad Khajavi, Kitae Jung, Michael G. Silverman, and Stefan A. Carp
29 January 2023 • 9:30 AM – 9:45 AM PST
- First clinical results of fluorescence lifetime enhanced tumor imaging using exogenous agents
Rahul Pal, Thinzar M. Lwin, Murali Krishnamoorthy, Stefan A. Carp, Corey D. Chan, Maclean Nasrallah, John Y.K. Lee, Yin Hung, Allen Feng, Kenneth M. Tanabe, Eben L. Rosenthal, Brian V. Nahed, Kevin Emerick, Santiago Lozano-Calderon, Mark A. Varvarez, and Anand T.N. Kumar.
30 January 2023 • 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM PST
- Resting cerebral blood flow and its response to physiological stimulation measured in awake mice using diffuse correlation spectroscopy
Paul Shin, Zack Starkweather, Marco Renna, Behzad Khajavi, Buyin Fu, Stefan A. Carp, Maria Angela Franceschini, and Sava Sakadžic
31 January 2023 • 9:30 AM – 9:50 AM PST
- Multistate time-multiplexed system for functional time-domain diffuse correlation spectroscopy with SNSPDs
Marco Renna, Zachary Starkweather, Mitchell B. Robinson, Nisan Ozana, Alyssa Martin, Stefan A. Carp, and Maria Angela Franceschini
31 January 2023 • 9:50 AM – 10:10 AM PST
- Multi-wavelength multi-distance diffuse correlation spectroscopy system for assessment of premature infants’ cerebral hemodynamics
Nikola Otic, John Sunwoo, Yujing Huang, Alyssa Martin, Mitchell B. Robinson, Bernhard Zimmermann, Stefan A. Carp, Maria Angela Franceschini, and Marco Renna
31 January 2023 • 4:20 PM – 4:50 PM PST
- Early prediction of neoadjuvant chemotherapy outcome with longitudinal breast diffuse optical tomography
Bin Deng, Ailis Muldoon, Jayne Cormier, Mansi A. Saksena, Steven J. Isakoff, and Stefan A. Carp